The body or the mind: which is more powerful? Perhaps a better question would be: Your body or your mind- which is more powerful?
When your body craves for sleep, rest or fun when you need to get things done, what do you do?
Your body has been over-pampered and you have arrogated to it powers and influence it neither deserves nor requires.
Usually, you always have the kind of excuses most will consider genuine. Those excuses removed the guilt you should have from your mind while you succumb to your body.
You do not know what you possess: the power of your mind can produce magnificent results for you in spite of how your body feels.
Sleep, hunger, thirst, stress, pains, fear and others cannot stand the power of your mind if you can focus on your desires.
I have just had an unbelievable, eyes-opening, fear-breaking, mind-blowing, power-packed, faith-soaring, awesome 72 hours at a training camp.
No phones, no internet, no watch, little food, two and half hours sleep each night, walked blind-folded, bent IRON rod with my neck, flew from a height backwards into a net manned by friends and several more incredible and unbelievable things.
And what did I find out?
1.The mind is more powerful that the body. The body will obey ANYTHING the mind wants, regardless of how the body feels.
2. 'Fear' is nothing when you focus on achieving your goals. It never can stop a determined mind.
3. 'Impossibility' is a false word. There is nothing that cannot be done if you make up your mind that NOT doing it is NOT an option. You can ALWAYS find A way.
4. TEAM:Together, Each Achieve More. Nothing rocks like team work; nothing!
5. You cannot achieve your utmost in life unless you learn to trust.
6. The justifications we give to our excuses are exactly what is keeping us grounded and from flying. If you really want to, you will find a way to eliminate the excuses. But most times, we'll rather bind ourselves to our excuses.
7. You can achieve loads with people you don't even know and with limited resources if you all are focused on the same goals and to quit is NOT an option.
You will be unable to achieve much if you subject your mind to the will of your body and vice-versa.
If you want to see a masaive change in your life, keep your body's cravings in check and allow your mind focus on your goals.